Position # 900002.
- Application structure developed using yeoman generator for creating mean full stack applications, using ES6, MongoDB, Express, React, Node, Redux, Flowtype, native react
- Build client and server side application using NodeJS, react
- Develop proof of concept models using New software and services, scale and to enable seamless services deployment across Headend and remote VCMTS components
- Develop Responsive components for FQDN devices and interact functionality to render corresponding data sets of nodes
- Using NodeJS to Generate API and consume the endpoint in front end
- Created GraphQL server and schema to front end to consume
- Using GraphQL Apollo-client to generate queries to fetch data
- Involved in software development life cycle (SDLC), which includes requirement gathering, Designing, coding, and testing
- Used Flowtype to check type consistency and errors in compile time
- Used react router and Redux to build the MVC of the spa (single page application)
- Worked with The SASS preprocess to simplify writing the CSS styles
- Implemented react.js code to handle cross browser compatibility issues in Mozella, IE 7, 8, 9, Safari and FF
- Worked on react.js virtual DOM and react views, rendering using components which contains additional Components called custom HTML tags
- Implemented client-side validation in different modules by using AngularJS 1.5 and HTML5
- Responsible for react UI and architecture. Building components library, including tree, slide-view, and table grid
- Used Middlewares like Cookie-parser on node.js to help implement session
- Used Middlewares like Thunk to handle Redux action returns
- Used express Framework on node.js for quick development
- Created restful APIS in node.js environment for the SPA to consume and test its navigation and functionality; implement the SPA using the mean stack
- Used MongoDB as database for the data storage of personal information, payment history, documents and statements
- Integrated Webpack into the project for front-end development tasks such as Transpiling, Minifying, Auto loading, and deploying
- Used Jenkins as continue integration Devops to implement UAT automation tests
- Used rally as UR development tasks card dashboard and reporting dashboard;
- Used GIT for version control across common source code used by developers;
- Used Agile Development methodology and scrum team structure for the development process.
Master’s in COMPUTER SCIENCE, MATH, IT, CE, ENGG (ANY) or related field
Position # 900002.
Send resume with proof of work eligibility to:
HR, Position #, Azure Consulting Services, 345 Plainfield Ave, Suite 205, Edison, NJ– 08817.