- Involve infull life cycle of the project from requirements gathering, analyzing, designing and implementing business needs using agile methodology;
- Develop web API endpoints, classes of components, converters and extensions that take full advantage of object-oriented capabilities of .net core
- Use entity framework and ADO.NET to implement ORM mapping and extensively used query and lambda expressions in LINQ for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation
- Implement solid design principles and design pattern to ensure re-usability and maintainability to the code base
- Develop custom directives in ANGULAR JS for the application components like custom dropdown, tables, checkboxes, notifications, date pickers etc
- Use the sonar tools for code quality analysis to understand the code coverage, compliance and complexity of the code
- Follow agile scrum methodology with 3-week sprints and participated in sprint grooming & project implementation (PI) planning sessions
- Search, monitor, analyze and visualize application logs using SPLUNK and provide solution
- Coordinate with team members to ensure the delivery of the project daily deliverables on time, quality and schedule
- Provide strategies, guidance, best practices, defining processes for the team, discuss road blocks, performance issues and follow ups on issues.
- Master’s in COMPUTER SCIENCE, MATH, IT, ENGG (ANY) or related field
- 12 months of work exp. is reqd. in the posit of .NET Developer, Software Developer.
Position # 900001.
Send resume with proof of work eligibility to:
HR, Position #, Azure Consulting Services, 345 Plainfield Ave, Suite 205, Edison, NJ– 08817.